Thursday, August 13, 2009

Here I am.. this is me...

To my readers.. This is my First Voyage in the Seas of Blogging. Inspired by Prachi Paranjape-Joshi to blog... and here we go...

The name is Shaikh...Faiyaz Shaikh...... Naam to suna nahi hoga ..pakka nahi suna hoga!!!!
Also known to some as "faidya", called as "faiju" by aunts , known as "baabu" to my mum and and last but not least...my sister calls me "Kaalu"!!! she is such a racist!!!!

Who am I ..?
I am this normal, straight (worth mentioning as it matters the most, these days!!!), happy-go-lucky kinda guy who loves life, loves to enjoy ... freak out (self and others) and do all the sane things that would even shame insanity.. We are truly of a "rare" breed... To sum up .. I m just an insaan(e)

What did I learn ..?
Parents have taught me to live in a society, girlfriends have taught me to live in isolation, office has taught me to live in stress and friends have taught me to enjoy... hushh!!! been through so many teachers!!! No wonder I am learned.

Languages I know ...?
Smile!!!!... that's it... i can smile and have no two thoughts about it...
Anyways, I do know all the languages in the world...not exaggerating!!!.. seriously... just searched from google the names of the languages... Point to be noted is I can speak,read and write English, Hindi and my beloved language Marathi... Urdu I understand when somebody can translate to Hindi or English ... and same with the other worlds languages.

For now ...this is enough ...for this is all the time i have for now... see you soon..

Main Akela hi chala tha..jaanibe manzil ki taraf..
Log milte gaye aur karvaan ban gaya

Adios Amigos

No comments:

Post a Comment